The Committee for 2020 was elected at the AGM of Ross on Wye Angling Club held at the White Lion, Wilton on Wednesday 4th December 2019.
There were a few changes with the retirement of two long time Committee members, Robin Morris and Tom McCulloch who had both served for many years. They will both remain as Club Bailiffs. Kim Harman stood down as Hon Secretary as did Peter Craven from the post of Vice Chairman. Both Kim and Peter will remain on the Committee as General Members. Trevor Hyde remains as Chairman for another year.
- Chairman – Trevor Hyde (No change)
- Vice Chairman – Vacant.
- Hon Secretary – Paul Unsworth (newly elected)
- Membership – Nick Simmonds (no change)
- Treasurer – Paul Dowgill (no change)
- Head Bailiff – Mike Evans (no change)
- General Committee members.
- Mike Hoddell (no change)
- Gary Kent (new elected)
- Kim Harman
- Peter Craven
- Robert Leather (newly elected)
- Simon Hassan (newly elected)
The Club also announced appointments of members with specific roles reporting to the Committee as required. These were;
- Fishery Manager for Weirend – David Chesterman (new appointment)
- Fishery Manager Benhall – Tony Shaftain (co-opted after AGM)
- Website and media Manager – Mark Harrison
- Club rep at the Wye Local Fisheries Group – Richard Woodhouse.
304 total views, 1 views today